HOUSEHOLD CHORES


I remember that when I was a teenager I used to believe I had a busy routine, lots of things to do for school and my mom would still dare ask me to help her with the housework.

Well, now I know I should have helped her more often, and i also know I didn't really have a busy routine. Nowadays I'm responsible for doing the housework and I also work out. I don't complain because I enjoy doing both things, but I must tell you... I did have to give up some things. No regrets.

I'd like to know what you guys do on a daily basis. Here you have an exercise on house chores, so do it and don't forget to send me your answers, OK?

If you want to know what I've got to do, just ask me. ;o)



Take a look at these pictures - it one of the coolest exercises I found because it shows a guy doing the chores.


Do you think you have a busy routine?
Do you find yourself time to do everything you want to do?
Is your job always the first item in your priority list?
What do you do every day?
Would you like to change your routine?
Do you have to do the housework too?
Are house chores umbearable?
Do men usually help around the house?
Would you like toget more help?


Click to enlarge

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks to post that :) nakagawa nako ng assignment :)

Marina Rocha said...

You are welcome, Leslie. XOXO