HALLOWEEN

Hey you guys!

More on Halloween. I dare say it's all because I've been watching The Vampire Diaries. Well, but who cares? What is important is that you have some more material to work with when Halloween comes.

When I used these cards as part of a Treasure Hunt game it was a big hit. I hid all of the pictures all over the school, and would read the kids the cues out loud. They were divided into teams, and could go for the pictures as soon as they figured out which Halloween character I was talking about. It was noisy, hectic... But FUN!

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your kids if you play the game this way, but of course you're free to use the cards the way you want.

Just click on the pictures to enlarge and download them. Oh, and remember: if you find any problems, let me know.

I'd really appreciate it if you could write me some comments.

ENJOY IT!

Oh! Click "READ MORE" for more cards. there are 9 pairs.







0 comments: