Hey there!

My idea here is to share with you everything I've learned with the books I've read - I just can't read a book without having a pencil in hands, and I can assure you it's been worth doing that. I usually take notes of new vocabulary, chuncks, collocations, idioms... It's not just taking notes and forgetting about them, it's doing your best to use whatever you learn as often as possible; by doing that you make sure you can count on the those words (expressions, etc) when you want to express yourself - because there's a big difference between understanding something and being able to use it confidently.

Here you're also going to find lots of articles from international magazines for you to read and improve your English.
As said lots of times before, remember that more important than understanding the texts you read, taking notes of what's new for you, exploring new chunks and using them to express yourself is of paramount importance.

Most of the articles still don't have the corresponding comprehension questions and chunks / collocations / idioms [...] explored (it's just too much to do!), but the idea is that you let me know the article you want to work with first and let me know. As soon as you let me know, it'll be easier fro me to focus my efforts where it's more interesting for you.

Remember you can always suggest I articles from different sources. The ones you find here are mostly from National Geographic Magazine, Scientific American, Scientific American Mind and Cosmopolitan.

Last, but not least! Share your discoveries with us and let's improve our English together.



0 comments: