SAD...

It was a different day in class today! There were lots of students who were sad, and I'm still worried about what may have made them feel that way.

I was trying to find something cool to post for you guys, but guess what? I came across a cartoon from which you can learn another way of saying you're sad. Read it and write me a message with the idiom you find out.

There is something else I'd like you guys to pay attention to; how would you complete the following sentences? The answer can be found in the comic strip!

* My mother ____ me ____ because I got an F on my math test; she got really angry at me, yelled and everything.
* I forgot to ____ ____ the airconditioning when I left home; it was freezing cold in my room when I got back in the evening.

Have you noticed how much we can learn from such a simple comic strip?

0 comments: